The word iceberg comes from the Dutch word “ijsberg” that means ice mountain. These all are mountain objects what floats on the water and like all mountains the have their own mysteries and beauty of their own.
These creatures always have their own mystery like this icebergs can change their shapes, they can shift and move, and even disappear.
Enjoy the series of some facts and photos of the iceberg we have gathered for you.
Here Are The 20 Icebergs Facts With Images
- A beautiful iceberg cluster near Makkovik in Labrador, Canada.
2. If you are an iceberg lover, then you must have known about this! Austfonna Glacier, Svalbard Islands, Norway.
3. This beautiful place is situated in Pakistan. Biafo Glacier, Gilgit Baltistan Territory, Pakistan.
4. Norway is famous for its beautiful scenarios and as well as for icebergs too. Here you can see Briksdal glacier, which is situated in Norway.
5 You can name the place as a Kingdom of Penguins, it’s in the Scotia Sea, Antarctica.
6. Furtwangler Glacier near the Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
7. Have you heard the name of Mount Kilimanjaro? Well, this is Furtwangler Glacier near the Mount Kilimanjaro situated in Tanzania.
8. Switzerland, the land of true beauty and you can see Great Aletsch Glacier, Bernese Alps, Switzerland.
9. Worlds maximum ice is situated as berg here Antarctica. So here in this photo, you are looking at iceberg B-15 A, Ross Sea, Antarctica
10. Have you ever seen a colorful iceberg? Here it is, Iceberg in Brasvellbreen Ice Field, Norway.
11. Whether the name is green land, the place is 80 % covered with ice. You can see an Iceberg near Ilulissat, western Greenland.
12. Another beautiful iceberg in Greenland. Iceberg near Sanderson’s Hope, Greenland.
13. Here you can see a floating iceberg which is in Jokulsarlon glacial lake, southeastern Iceland.
14. Nepal is a beautiful country with a huge blessing of Himalayas. This is Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Region, northeastern Nepal.
15. A whole park for Ice lovers! Marjorie Glacier, Glacier Bay National Park, southeastern Alaska.
16. Who doesn’t knows about the heaven of Peru? These icebergs are in Quelccaya Ice Cap, Cordillera Oriental section of the Andes, Peru.
17. The crystal icebergs are one of the best creatures to see. This is San Rafael Glacier, Northern Patagonian Ice Field, Chile.
18. A path through the icebergs! Stripped icebergs in Iceberg Pleneau Bay, Antarctica.
19. A place where you can lose yourself again and again in the deep of nature. Vatna Glacier, southwestern Iceland.
20. A mountain with true feelings of coldness! Yulong Glacier, Yunnan Province, southern China.