Driving is the task to control the operation and the movement of motor vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, trucks, and buses and all sorts of vehicles. If you want to drive vehicles, you have to take permission from the authority to drive on public highways. And you need to know some of required to follow the established road and traffic laws in the location where you are driving. But sometimes the driving laws will not be followed by somewhere. However, we are going to show you some strange driving laws in the world. Here are 20 most weird and meaningless driving laws from around the world.
Here Are The 20 Strange Driving Laws Around The World
1. In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle
What do you think, the law is good or bad? If you want some adventure at the time of driving. The law will be your opponent. But if you think about safety, the law, of course, good for you.
2. In Alaska, it is illegal to tie a dog to the roof of your car
If you have humanity, you may not drive your car to tie a dog to the roof of your car. But the law is really strange because nobody drives the car to tie their loving dog on the roof of their cars.
3. In California and Tennessee shooting animals from your car is illegal, unless that animal is a whale
The law really is strange. Suppose, a furious animal comes in front of your car. But you have no right to shoot it because of restricted law. What do you really do at that time? However, again, you may shoot a whale from your car, but is it really be needed?
4. In Denmark all drivers must check under the car before starting it, just to see if there is someone underneath
You have to check under your car before driving. It is your regular routine. Sometimes, it is a bored law to you, sometimes it is a really good law. By checking underneath in your car, you also look after the fitness of your car too.
5. In Florida, if an elephant is tied to a parking meter, the attendant must deposit money in the meter
Suppose someone wants to tie one’s elephant to a parking meter like your car. He has to pay money in the meter in the same way you deposit money for your car in Florida.
6. In Germany, you are not allowed to run out of gas on the highway
You are not allowed to drive a car on the highway at the situation of empty gas. You know that your car does not move without gas. So you consider the law as a strange one.
7. In Illinois, it is unlawful to change clothes inside a car except during a fire
You may need to change your clothes at the time to drive or at the time of staying in your car. If you live in Illinois, you will not change clothes. Do you know why? Because it is the law of Illinois. But you will change your clothes during a fire.
8. In Massachusetts, you will be fined if you drive with a gorilla in the back seat of your car
If you live in Massachusetts, you have to know that you will be fined if you drive with a gorilla in the back seat of your car. So be careful about it, don’t drive a car with a gorilla, you may be fined for that.
9. In Montana, it is not permitted to leave a sheep unescorted in a truck
Suppose you live in Montana and you are going somewhere with your sheep by trucks. You have to tie them before starting the car. Do you know why? Because it is ruled by Montana, you are not allowed to leave a sheep unescorted in a truck.
10. In Nevada, it is illegal to ride a camel on the highway
Do you live in Nevada? Do you have some camel? Do you ride them on the highway? Then you have to know the law which is strictly obeyed by Nevada. Do you guess about that? Yes, you are not allowed to ride a camel on the highway, it is illegal according to the law of Nevada.
11. In New Jersey, you are not allowed to frown at a police officer
If you feel angry with a police officer in New Jersey, you will not frown him. Because to frown a police officer is not allowed according to the law of New Jersey.
12. In Missouri, it is now illegal to honk the horn of someone else’s car
The authority of Missouri has announced that to honk the horn of someone else’s car is an offense. So don’t honk the horn during staying in Missouri.
13. In Pennsylvania, if you are traveling on country roads at night you are required to stop every mile and detonate a rocket signal in order to warn livestock of your arrival
To detonate of a boom or a rocket signal is a task of fun during any occasion. But to detonate a rocket signal is a strange law of Pennsylvania. According to their law that if you are traveling on country roads at night you are required to stop every mile and detonate a rocket signal in order to warn livestock of your arrival.
14. In Russia, you’ll be fined if you’re driving a dirty car
If you live in Russia and want to drive a car, you will have to take your car always fresh. If you’re driving a dirty car, you must be fined. So don’t forget to wash your car, especially when you drive your car in Russia.
15. In San Francisco, it is illegal to dry your car with used underwear
Suppose, you store some of the used underwear to dry and wash your car with them. Then you need to know that to dry your car with used underwear is illegal according to the law of San Francisco.
16. In Singapore, it is against the law for a driver to come within 50 meters of a pedestrian
According to the law of Singapore, a driver cannot come within 50 meters of a pedestrian while they are driving on the road.
17. In some Spanish city, cars must be parked on the side of the road where houses bear uneven numbers on uneven days of the month
In some Spanish city not at all the cities, Your car must be parked on the side of the road where houses bear uneven numbers on uneven days of the month.
18. In Spain, you must have an extra pair of glasses in the car at all times, even if you’re already wearing a pair
During driving in Spain, you must have an extra pair of glasses in the car at all times, even if you’re already wearing a pair. According to the driving law of Spain, You, of course, need two pairs of glasses otherwise you may be fined by the traffic police.
19. In Georgia, they have officially made it illegal to drive through playgrounds
In Georgia, It is sticky illegal to drive car throwing playgrounds. If you will go to Georgia and get an opportunity to drive a car. Remember that you have no right to drive the car in the playground even at the time of learning.
20. Eating or drinking anything while driving in Cyprus is illegal even water
Do you live in Cyprus or want to go to Cyprus? Then there is a message for you. Don’t eat or drink any things during driving even water. It is illegal according to the driving law of Cyprus.