A good photo scanner has great importance as the worst one can’t provide you exact resolution. And so you have to be more careful when purchasing a photo scanner for you.
Note that only a perfect scanner will meet your desire. You will get the service as fast as you want.
But to get the best one, you have to spend hours after hours in the market. You know it is really tough to pick the best one scrutinizing heap of options.
Then? Will you give up? We can’t let you do it. And that’s why we did in-depth market research for you.
And finally, we have come out these 10 best photo scanners that we believe, will meet all of your requirements.
So, let’s start exploring.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Photo Scanners Review
1. Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo Scanner
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner(1) scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi(2).
- Preserve your priceless photos safe touch technology for worry free scanning upto 8.5 inches wide, plus postcards, Polaroid photos and panoramas.
- Second Generation Epson Fast Foto Software Scan, Restore, Organize and Share precious memories; Offers intelligent file organization tools.
- Flexible scanning offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi(4)); Handles multiple sizes in one batch.
- Powerful Document Scanning includes Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR; Scan receipts, tax records, wills and more, upto 45 ppm/90 ipm(5).
- Easy to Connect includes both USB and wireless connectivity for flexible placement; Perfect picture imaging system bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, color restoration, red eye reduction, de skew, crop, rotate
- Easy Auto Upload and Backup instantly share your memories as you scan via Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Single Step Technology capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back in a single scan; Operating Temperature: 41degree to 95 degree F (5 degree to 35 degree C).
2. Fujitsu PA03656-B005 Photo Scanner
The ScanSnap iX500 is the scanner that intuitively guides you through every step of the scanning process, and lets you access your documents anywhere and anytime. Scan to and view across a range of popular cloud services, or wirelessly scan to your PC, Mac, iPad/iPhone, and Android devices. Scan your everyday documents, from business cards to A4 and even A3 paper. Once scanned, you can send the data to Word, Excel, e-mail, and SharePoint amongst others.
3. Canon CanoScan LiDE220 Photo Scanner
- With Send to Cloud you can easily upload your images to Cloud Services like Evernote and Dropbox.
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning.
- Scan a letter sized document in approx. 10 seconds.
- Auto Document Fix automatically employs area by area correction for beautiful, easy to view scans.
- OS Compatibility Windows:5,6 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32 bit.5,6. Mac:5,6Mac OS X v10.6.8 10.95,6.
4. Doxie Go SE Portable Photo Scanner
- 【Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE delivers smart, simple scanning that you can take anywhere – no computer required. Doxie’s everything you want modern scanning to be.
- 【Fast, Easy Scanning】Doxie makes it easy to scan documents at your desk or on the go – simply insert your paper. Scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi.
- 【Tiny + Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – and portable with a rechargeable battery and included memory. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 4,000 pages before needing to sync.
- 【Amazing Software and OCR】Included Doxie app syncs scans, sends directly to your favorite apps, and uses the award-winning ABBYY OCR technology to recognize the text in your document to create multi-page searchable PDFs.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】Doxie Customer Care is always here to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper.
- We guarantee you’ll love your new Doxie as much as we loved building it, and back our products with a 1-year warranty and the best support in the scanner industry.
5. Epson Perfection V600 Photo Scanner
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches. Maximum Scan Area 8.5 x 11.7 inches. TPU 2.7 x 9.5 inches.
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit.
- Achieve greater productivity: Energy efficient Ready Scan LED light source means no warm up time, faster scans and lower power consumption.
- Convert scanned documents into editable text: ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR.
6. Brother DS-620 Mobile Photo Scanner
- Fast Scan Speeds up to 8ppm in color and black/white.
- Compact and lightweight measures under 12 inches in length and weighs less than 1pounds.
- USB Powered included; No wall outlet required. Operating Environment: Temperature- 41°F – 95°F (5°C – 35°C).
- The drivers and utilities on the CD ROM/ DVD ROM for Windows 8 or earlier bundled with your Brother machine are NOT compatible with Windows 10.
- All drivers and utilities on the CD ROM can be downloaded on Brother’s website.
- Daily Duty Cycle (max. pages) 100. Media Weights Single Sheets (min/max) 16 28.
- Paper Size Single Sheet (max.) 8.5(W) x 32(L) Inches.
7. Flip-Pal Mobile Photo Scanner
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world’s original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate.
- Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories.
- StoryScans software combines the recorded voice of the storyteller and the scan into a single file that is both small and High Definition.
- *Download and activation may be required.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder.
- Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts.
- Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation.
- Just 7 seconds to scan 4 x 6″ at 300 dpi. Simply turn the power on and press the green scan button.
- The software is stored on the SD card. Save hours of removing photos from their album.
- Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box
8. Plustek ephoto Z300 Photo Scanner
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper.
- Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size [email protected]
- You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse.
- Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.15.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
9. VuPoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Photo Scanner
- CONVERT YOUR OLD PHOTOS INTO DIGITAL FILES – Scan documents and photos in color or black and white as PDF or JPEG files.
- ARCHIVE AND ORGANIZE YOUR SCANS – Connect your scanner to a computer (Windows or Mac OS) using the included USB cable and a microSD card up to 32GB (SD card required, NOT included) to view and transfer your files.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE – Slide your scanner into the drawstring pouch, which slips conveniently into a purse or briefcase so you can scan important documents and photos on-the-go when no copier is available.
- INCLUDES BONUS OCR SOFTWARE – Optical Character Recognition software allows you to convert saved documents into text editable and searchable files. compatible with popular word processing and spreadsheet software (software is Windows only; not compatible with Mac OS).
- SCANNING SPECS – Plug-and-play device scans documents 8.27 inches wide and up to 98 inches long in as little as 3 seconds, with resolution choices of 300DPI, 600DPI, or 900DPI.
10. Vupoint ST470 Portable Photo Scanner
- Easily Scan, archive and organize file.
- Save files onto a microSD/microSDHC memory card up to 32GB.
- Approximately 1.5-inch class color LCD panel to preview scans
- Uses rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
- 1200 DPI for high resolution scans; 8.5-inch x (Scanning length) up to 125-inch.
- PLEASE NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the image section before use, which is very essential.