Furnace filters should have the most preferred as these are related to our health. We know what may happen if the air of our room remains uncleaned and dusty.
So, it is easily assumed that you should be more careful in choosing a furnace filter for you. Otherwise, you may be a victim of choosing the worst one that will eventually cause several problems.
How can you get the best one? It is a little bit tough. To get a perfect one, you will have to go through several market research and testing process.
Really hassle, right? Then rely on experts who have long years of experience in this field!
Yes, we have brought up here 10 best furnace filters just for you.
Let’s dive into exploring more.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Furnace Filters Review
1. AIRx Health 1″ MERV 13 Furnace Filters
- MERV 13 furnace filter premium pleated filter, actual size 19.5″ x 24.5″ x .75″.
- Traps respiratory irritants, smog, bacteria and viruses – perfect for health protection.
- Our highest pleat count – far more than most retail air filters, more media to trap particles.
- Made in USA.
- Compare to 3m Filtrete ultra allergen MPR1500 and healthy living particle reduction MPR2800.
2. Honeywell FC100A1037 Ultra Efficiency 4″ Furnace Filters
- Replacement media air cleaner with MERV of 11 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value).
- For use with L96-397, supplies large levels of MERV filtration, with Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.)-0.23 at 500 FPM.
- Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Used with Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200.
- Nominal filter size: 20″ x 25″ x 4.5″ Actual filter size: 19 15/16 x 24 7/8″ x 4 3/8″.
3. Nordic Pure 4″ Furnace Filters
- Nominal Size: 20-Inch by 25-Inch by 5-Inch.
- Actual Size: 19 7/8 x 24 7/8 x 4 3/8.
- Nordic Pure brand replacements for Honeywell units.
- Replacements for Honeywell 203720, FC35A1027, FC100A1037 and FC200E1037.
- MERV 12 filter media to help reduce pollen, pet dander, dust, mold and more.
4. FilterBuy 1″ Furnace Filters
- 20x20x1 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter for AC HVAC or Furnace (Pack of 4 Filters). AFB Silver MERV 8, comparable with MPR 300 / 600 (clean living and dust & pollen).
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured by FilterBuy in the USA using 100% American made components.
- TRAPS 90% OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES: Say goodbye to dust, debris, lint, pollen, and pet dander. Say hello to better indoor air quality!
- LONG-LASTING: Designed to last up to 3 months.
- Ideal for residential and commercial use.
- HIGH QUALITY: Filter frames are made of beverage board, which stays strong through humidity and temperatures up to 200° F.
- Synthetic media provides significantly higher particulate efficiency than standard cotton media.
5. AIRx ALLERGY 1″ Furnace Filters
- Marv 11 16x20x1 furnace filter – premium pleated filter.
- Traps mold, pet dander, smoke particles, pollen & dust mite debris for allergen protection.
- More pleats than most retail air filters – better energy efficiency & captures more particles.
- Made in U.S.A. Max Temperature – 180F (82C) continuous service, peak 225F (107C).
- Compare to 3m Filtrete micro particle mpr800 and Filtrete allergen mpr1200 filters.
6. Filtrete Micro Allergen 4″ Furnace Filters
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system..
- Exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, letting cleaner air flow through.
- Filtrete 1000 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 11
- 1000 and 1200 MPR also available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- For optimal performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- For residential use only.
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it.
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
7. X6673 Lennox 4″ Furnace Filters
- MERV 11.
- Actual Size: 19-3/4″ X 24-3/4″ X 4-3/8″.
- 2 Filters.
- Manufactured by Lennox.
- Nominal Size: 20″ x 25″ x 5″.
8. MPR 600 – AC Furnace Air Filters
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: This air conditioner, furnace and HVAC filter works with almost any brand.
- It is comparable to the 3M Filtrete MPR 300 Clean Living, MPR 600 Dust & Pollen and the Honeywell FPR 5 models.
- CREATE A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT: Entrap airborne particles that bring harm to you and your loved ones with our Merv 8 pleated air filters that capture dust, lint and pollen. Actual size is: 13 ½”-¾” x 13 ½”-¾” x ¾”.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Made in USA with 100% American components to ensure top quality performance.
- Electrostatically charged synthetic fibers attract large particles without absorbing moisture.
- ADVANCED PLEATED TECHNOLOGY: Pleated filters deliver multiple benefits – greater surface area means more air coverage, thicker for great capture capacity, and extended life for your AC or furnace.
- LONG LASTING USAGE: Each filter has a lifespan of over 3 months of resilient filtration.
- They are very easy to replace and can be changed more often for homes with children or those who suffer from allergies.
9. Electrostatic Washable 1″ Furnace Filter
- Enhanced HVAC Effectiveness – Crafted to help improve your home’s ventilation efficiency, proper air flow can help reduce air flow resistance for less HVAC stress.
- Cleaner, Healthier Air – These air conditioner filters help purify the air of dust, pollen and allergens, which can help reduce allergy sufferers itchy eyes and sneezing.
- Premium Craftsmanship – Each HVAC air filter is crafted with four layers of high-grade aluminum and two layers of electrostatic media for superior reliability.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Each electrostatic air purifier slides into your HVAC system effortlessly in seconds, making it simple to change out your old filters.
- American Made – Smith Filter electrostatic air conditioner filters are crafted right here in the United States, so you can trust their durability and long-lasting quality.
10. FilterBuy Allergen 1″ Furnace Filters
- 20x20x1 Odor Eliminator Air Filter with Activated Carbon for AC HVAC and Furnace – MERV 8 (Pack of 2).
- BLOCKS UNWANTED ODORS: Removes ODORS from smoke, pets, and cooking to let clean air pass through.
- IMPROVES INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Traps dust, debris, lint, pollen, and pet dander.
- MADE IN THE USA: All components are 100% manufactured by FilterBuy in the USA.
- LONG-LASTING: Designed to last up to 3 months. Replace regularly for optimum performance.