Lots of people are waiting for an organ transplant, the number is 120,675, it is really a huge number. Naturally, the demand is high for fresh new organs. It is truly a fact a lot of poor people are victims of organ trafficking, due to they have no money, that has created the perfect conditions for thugs, corrupt medics, and politicians to exploit organs from them, then they try to sell those organs to them who have much money and in the process they are making a sizable profit. So here is a list of organ trafficking stories.
Here Are The 20 Organ Trafficking Cases
1. 252-Organ trafficking accounts for five to 10 percent of all kidney transplants worldwide.
The organ trafficking accounts and market are increasing worldwide day by day, according to some of the organization the amounts of the accounts approximately 252. Numerous disastrous stories of networks of brokers, physicians, and hospitals are engaged in the illegal trade, which has been featured in high-profile media. The profitable enterprises facilitating these unregulated services abuse the poor in under-resourced countries and offer substandard medical care with unacceptable outcomes to the rich recipients. At the same time, the worldwide rise up in the number of patients with kidney failure, a shortage in the supply of organs continues to fuel this trade.
2. About 18 people die every day while waiting for an organ transplant in the United States.
You can get information easily the demand for organ. Only in the United States, every day about 18 people dies for lacking organ trafficking stories. Then think, how many patients die in the world for lackings of the human organs.
3. According to evidence collected by a worldwide network of doctors; traffickers are cashing in on rising international demand for replacement kidneys driven by the increase in diabetes and other diseases.
Recently a statistic has shown that traffickers are collecting kidneys worldwide especially in the poorest country and from poor people for rich patients who are normally suffered in diabetes and other diseases. It is an alarming task for worldwide, especially for the under-resourced countries.
4. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, every month, more than 2,000 new names are added to the national waiting list for organ transplants, which had 120,675 patients as of publication.
It is an alarming statistic by the Department of Health and Human Services that every month around 2,000 patients are added to the national waiting list for organ transplants. But the organ donors are not equal to the patients. That’s why the riches patient tried to collect organs illegally by helping with traffickers.
5. According to the World Health Organization, the illegal trade in kidneys has risen to such a level that an estimated 10,000 black market operations involving purchased human organs now take place annually.
You will be surprised to see the statistics by the World Health Organization that annually about 10,000 operations are taking place in the black market for purchasing human organ especially for kidneys all over the world. The illegal trade of kidneys has risen alarmingly nowadays.
6. Corrupt doctors often target children, especially those from poor backgrounds, or children with disabilities for organ harvest.
It is a matter of great sorrow that some corrupted doctors have also engaged for collection organs illegally. Especially they target children who normally grow in poor backgrounds as well as the children who are naturally disabled.
7. Estimates state that Kidneys make up 75% of the global illicit trade in organs and because of the rising rates of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems the demand for kidneys far outstrip supply.
Around 75 percents of the organ trades are happened by illicit way over the world nowadays. Do you know why the amounts of trade are increasing regularly? Because of the demand for organ. Every day the patients of diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems are increased and damages their kidneys. That’s why the demanding for kidneys also increased but legally they could not get the organ. So, the global illicit trade in organs increased alarmingly.
8. In spite of its awareness, trafficking is still increasing.
Do you elaborate on why the organ trafficking stories are still increasing? In spite of being aware, It is increased warningly. It may for the condition of poverty as well as the lack of consciousness of poor people.
9. In spite of the risks and exploitation associated with organ trafficking, some of the victims see the situation as a chance to save someone’s life.
Though people know that organ trafficking can be hampered their life forever, they still take the risks. A question may come to your mind, why? Some of the people think, to donate an organ is a heavenly task. Though it is heavenly but not for money or not for in your young age. You may sign it after your death or during disable situation.
10. In the U.S., there have been accusations (though no proof) of allowing patients on life support to die in order to remove the organs while the heart is still beating.
What a great dangerous information it is! Though it is not proof information that the authority, as well as doctors of a hospital in the United States, are engaged to kill the patients for their organ who are on life support. But it is also an alarming condition not only for the United States but also all over the world.
11. NATO documents leaked in 2011 claimed that Kosovo’s prime minister, Hashim Thaci was the head of a “mafia-like” network responsible for organ trafficking (among other things).
If an elite man were head of Mafia-like prime minister of Kosovo, then the country would collapse at any cost. Recently, NATO claimed that the prime minister Hashim Thaci, of Kosovo, is related to the illicit trade of Human Organs.
12. Prices vary depending on the body part. But as an example, a heart can fetch up to 1 million pounds in the black market.
In the black market, organs’ prices vary depending on demandable of an organ. The organs which are not available or can get an exchange of life is more prices like a human heart. A human heart can fetch up to 1 million pounds in the black market, the price can increase more if the organ is not available in the black market or hospitals.
13. Sadly, human trafficking of organs is still generally seen as a victimless crime that benefits some very sick people at the expense of other, more invisible – or at least dispensable – people.
Some of the patients admit into hospitals for such a disease which have no treatment or they are at the door of the die, they may benefit for a patient who has to need an organ to remove themselves well.
14. Sites of illicit transplants have expanded from Asia to the Middle East, Eastern Europe, South Africa, Central Asia, Latin America, and the US.
The illicit transplants are spread everywhere in the world. From Asia to the Middle East, Eastern Europe, South Africa, Central Asia, Latin America, and the US. Some of the villain characters men have authorized the illicit transplants for having money.
15. Some doctors, say that since demand is so high, and waiting times for organs from cadavers, so long, organ sales should be legalized, but tightly regulated.
According to some of the doctors, to sale organ should be legalized because it is a long process to get an organ from a dead body especially when it’s demand high or not available. However, it may be the happy news for the patient who needs organ but it should not a happiest for whom they actually not conscious about their organ or whom they are easily modified by illicit people to sell their organs.
16. Some donors have resorted to selling their organs on eBay
You may be surprised that donate an organ exchange of money is now open source. Many donors advertise to sell their organ trafficking stories by using an online e-commerce platform like eBay. Why do people do that? Because of money or any other things? However, it should have stopped at any cost.
17. Some people have become victims of body-snatching or involuntary organ donation.
Victims of body-snatching or involuntary organ donation are one of the most dangerous and alarming situations all over the world. It is mostly illegal and similar offense to kill a man. But some of the money hunters are engaged themselves with it, though it is most harmful to the world.
18. Lack of law enforcement in some countries and lack of laws in others make it easy for traffickers to offer financial incentives to poor people to part with organs.
It is easy to work illegally where the law is not followed strictly. To offer financial incentives to poor people to part with organs is not a legal practicing of work. But some of the countries, some organ brokers offer to poor to donate their organ exchanging of money. Lack of law enforcement, the illicit brokers do business freely. But it should not be like that. The business should strictly be stopped because it is the opponent of the law.
19. Those who choose to go through an illegal organ transplant face great danger as the organs are not guaranteed to work and many in fact fail after the operation.
If you think that you can easily as well as within a short time transplant your organ by buying money. You may buy but you will not get ensured about the organ. Choosing an illegal organ transplant is more dangerous because the organ may not be worked or damaged or the organ made of artificially. So an illegal organ transplant way is more dangerous.
20. Organ brokers in China advertise their services by using clever slogans such as “Donate a kidney, buy the new iPad!”
“Want to buy an iPad, please donate a kidney” is an inspiring slogan of China made by Organ brokers as well as illicit traders in China. Do you know, why patients will go to China to organ transplant? Because of the availability of the organ trafficking stories. Patients can pay up to $200,000 for a kidney to traffickers who harvest organs from vulnerable, desperate people, sometimes for as little as $5,000.