According to a current security study, the most commonly used web passwords are things like “111111” and “password”. Sure, they can easy to remember, but that makes them just as easy to hack. Security is absolutely crucial when it comes to our personal information and data on the internet. Are you sure that your internet passwords are safe and unique? Hackers are available in the world they are trying to break our passwords every day and they often succeed. Here we have collected 20 easy and hacker-friendly passwords from 2012. If your password is similar to any of these, then you should change instantly.
Here Are 20 Easy And Hacker-Friendly Passwords That Must Be Avoided
1. 123456 (This password was 2nd most common password in 2012)
It was a hacker-friendly password and achieved the height second position in 2012. Avoid this password and If you want to create complex then use randomly mix up symbols and numbers with letters.
2. password (This password was 1st most common password in 2012)
It was the first most common password in the year of 2012. You must avoid this password. If you make this password, it will be one kind of silliness. Try to use unique passwords for everything.
3. 12345678 (This password was 3th most common password in 2012)
Although this password was large enough however, it was most common, hackers could hack just in one second. You can substitute a zero for the letter O or @ for the letter A.
4. qwerty – (This password was 5th most common password in 2012)
Qwerty is the computer keyboard name that used a Latin-based alphabet. You should not use any product name, these only make your password easier to guess.
5. abc123 (This password was 4th most common password in 2012)
It was also known as the most common password. Creates unique, military-strength passwords for each login.
6. 123456789 (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Though this password was not most common but created by only numbers. Do not use only numbers, make the passwords difficult for example use numbers, letters (both capital and lower case, and symbols.
7. 111111 – (This password was 9th most common password in 2012)
You should not use only the same numbers of creating your password. It is a very easy and hacker-friendly password. Make your passwords complex and impersonal. Include both upper and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers where applicable.
8. 1234567 (This password was 13th most common password in 2012)
Try to fudge only numbers creating any password. You must create random passwords that can’t be guessed based on general knowledge others may have about you
9. iloveyou – (This password was 11th most common password in 2012)
It is the most common thing that everyone knows, you must abandon this password. try to create a really strong password, make sure to include both upper and lower case alpha characters, numbers, and special characters.
10. adobe123 – (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Undoubtedly, you avoid this password, create strong passwords that include random words and phrases that are better.
11. 123123 – (This password was 16th most common password in 2012)
You should remember, creating a password only by numbers that help hackers to collect all pieces of information from the account. Use a complex password that should be at least 10 characters and contain2 lower case letters, 2 upper case letters, 2 numeric characters, and 2 special characters.
12. admin – (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Do not use any department name. Try to use a password of something familiar to you with possibly a numbering system to assist you with innumerable accounts.
13. 1234567890 – (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Do not use only digits to create a password. When you are creating an online password make sure it is at least 8 characters in length with a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
14. letmein – (This password was 7th most common password in 2012)
It was also a common and easy password in 2012. Keep in mind, If your password is a phrase then include numbers and special characters there will make a strong password.
15. photoshop – (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Never use any software name that only makes your password easier to perceive. It’s an excellent concept to create a password manager that gives you one master password to remember.
16. 1234 – (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Try to create a long password that includes random words and phrases are better.Not use only 4 numbers as your online password.
17. monkey – (This password was 6th most common password in 2012)
Do not use any animals name to make your online account’s password. Create a strong password, even you can use a password manager that is best practice is to use a password generator to create a strong password.
18. shaddow – (This password was 18th most common password in 2012)
Avoid common words to create any password. When you are trying to make an online password, it should be 8 characters in length with a mixture of upper and symbols as well as lower case letters, numbers.
19. sunshine – (This password was 14th most common password in 2012)
Avoid movies’ name as your password, create a unique password using numbers, symbols, and characters.
20. 12345 (This password was not in 25 most common passwords in 2012)
Use always randomly numbers, symbols and letters there will make a strong password. Never use of making an easy password only by numbers.