Game of Thrones is one of the most prosperous and madly popular HBO series. The captivated millions of hearts by storm. The dark and depraved atmosphere; garnished with sizzling, sexually charged sight just mesmerizes us.
If you are a lover of Game Of Thrones series and if you want to know the thing behind the scene then it’s pretty much sure that you will glad to know this 20-Game of Thrones Facts that you didn’t know about the Game of Thrones.
Here Are Those 20 Game Of Thrones Facts You Didn’t Know
1. Actor Jason Momoa is married to Lisa Bonet.
Jason Momoa played the role of Khal Drogo in The Game of Thrones facts. Probably you don’t know this actor has been in a relationship with American actress Lisa Bones since 2005. Eventually, they got married in 2007.
2. Actor Jason Momoa played the Haka in his audition tape.
When Jason Momoa auditioned for the character of Khal Drogo he acted the Haka, a conventional ancestral war cry, dance or challenge of the Maori people of New Zealand.
3. Actor Joe Dempsie had a role in the series entitled Skins.
Gendry became infamous by portraying the role of “the drug-addicted wastrel and party animal” Chirs Miles in the unorthodox and debatable British teen drama Skins.
4. Actor Samwell Tarly has a soft spot for his fellow actor Richard Madden.
Jon Snow revealed his endearment for Richard Madden and after that Samwell Tarly did the same. In his interview, he said “I find family values very sexy, so I like somebody like Robb Stark. He’s the man that gets me hot under the collar. I’m going red just thinking about it.”
5. Aidan Gillen got his big break after he played his role in Queer as Folk.
We know him more commonly as Little Finger. He became famous after portraying the character of a gay man called Stuart in the television series Queer as Folk.
6. Alfie Allen was engaged to the daughter of Ray Winstone.
Alfie Allen got engaged with Jamie Winstone in 2008 and they were ready to be married. But they got separation in 2010. Whatever there is a game of Thrones facts, and going to resurrect their romance.
7. Charles Dickens is an ancestor of Viserys Targaryen.
Harry Lloyd who portrayed the character of Viserys Targaryen is the great, great, great-grandson of well known English writer Charles Dickens. Lloyd owned the country house of his ancestor.
8. Game of Thrones’ Theon Greyjoy is related to Lily Allen.
Actor Alfie Allen Who played the character of Theon Greyjoy is the brother of singer Lily Allen in real life.
9. Jack Gleeson first rose to popularity for his role in Batman Begins.
Irish actor Jack Gleeson is now playing the role of Joffrey Baratheon. He first gained his fame by portraying the character of a young boy in the movie Batman Begins.
10. Jerome Flynn used to be a member of a popular duo in the 1990s.
Jerome Flynn portraying the character of Bronn was a member of 90’s crooner duo known as Robson and Jerome. The pop duo Jerome Flynn and Robson Green were playing actively during the last part of the 1990s.
11. Joffrey Baratheon is afraid of heights.
In a state, a state actor Jack Gleeson acknowledged that he has acrophobia. He first realized it when he went up the hill near the West Coast of Ireland with his family.
12. Jojen Reed played a significant role in the popular movie Love, Actually.
Acting as Brodie Sangster, Actor Jojen Reed actually has been acting from his childhood. In the 2003 British movie named Love, he was the child.
13. Peter Dinklage is a hardcore vegetarian.
Peter Dinklage is actually a vegetarian which is not known to most of the fans. In acting where he needs to eat meat, he eats tofu. He eats vegetable because he thinks by being a vegetarian he can be most kind to the animals.
14. Peter Dinklage played an amusingly sexy role in the American television sitcom Seinfeld.
Now Peter Dinklage is playing the role of Tyrion Lannister but before that, he played an important role in the hit American TV sitcom named Seinfeld. In that series, he was commonly known as game Of Thrones facts and the ‘Wake up guy’ for his sexy voice.
15. Robb Stark is currently going out with Jenna Louise Coleman from Doctor Who.
Actor Richard Madden is now portraying the role of Robb Stark. There is a rumor that he is dating Doctor Who female star Jenna Louise Coleman.
16. Robert Baratheon played a funny role in the popular movie The Full Monty.
Robert Baratheon Played the character of a fat guy named Fred in the 1997 British Comedy movie The Full Monty. Now he is playing the role named Mark Addy.
17. Rory McCann is an avid supporter of the Scottish Green Party.
His current role of the Hound is probably frightening but this Scottish film and television actor is more than most people give him credit for the game of Thrones facts. Rory McCann is an avid supporter of the green movement in Scotland.
18. Sean Bean bears a “100% Blade” tattoo on his left shoulder.
Playing the role of Ned Stark, Sean Bean has a “100% BLADE” tattoo on his left shoulder. Actually, Sean got done the tattoo showing respect to his favorite football team Sheffield United AKA “The Blades”.
19. Ser Ilyn is a guitarist in a famous pub rock group.
Wilko Johnson is both an actor and a musician. Probably you don’t know he is the guitarist for the pub rock group named “Dr. FeelGood”.
20. Walder Frey played the role of Argus Filch in the popular movie Harry Potter.
David Bradley is now playing the character of Walder Frey. Before that, He played the character of the caretaker of Hogwarts Witchcraft named Argus Filch.