In the past year many things have happened, from the Presidential Election won by Barack Obama, the attack of Hurricane Sandy the Frankenstorm, Olympics in London, and many more. Though to describe the events it may take many lines that revealed this year you can feel the emotion, the drama, and the gesture as you check here is a list of 20 most powerful Photographs ever taken.
Here Are The 20 Most Powerful Photographs Ever Taken
1. A boy evicted from his home during the confrontation in Nepal
Due to Riot police eviction a little boy who lost his house with parents only except a small sister and a dog. This most powerful photograph had taken when the boy was evicted very badly by the illegal policemen.
2. A boy points a toy gun at a Mickey Mouse mascot
Despite tom’s smiling face, A little boy who attacked tom by a toy gun. Because the boy had spent too much time considering new friendship with Tom.
3. A couple smiles after finding records after Hurricane Sandy
The picture of a couple took after hurricane sandy. They were smiling mode after losing their homes and everything while found their valued record box.
4. A Greek policeman stands next to a wall of flames during the anti-austerity protest
In spite of many policemen, anti-austerity protesters burned police cars and other elements. Greek police said a policeman injured by stones thrown near the city.
5. A Greek protester takes a stand against riot police
People of this country heated for their rights. A reporter captured this powerful photograph when a young man kicked against Riot policemen who were trying to control.
6. A lady in a wheelchair fights against the police in Bolivia
What was happening there? The policemen who attacked a cripple girl. Although, she was a lame-duck girl who had enough predominance to save her.
7. A young Palestinian girl launches a fist at a soldier in Nabi Saleh, West Bank
When this little Palestinian girl’s parents were confined by the Syria soldiers then she attacked by her hand to soldier “Nabi Saleh” and followed to soldier’s car.
8. Breezy Point, NY in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
Can you gaze the breezy point was one of the strong community in the Rockaways? This was the hardest hit by the hurricane.
9. Father carries daughter to the hospital in Aleppo, Syria
Can you remember about Syria? Currently, Syria is called a persistent terrorist threat country, every day an unlimited number of Muslim people harassing by Syria soldiers.
10. Felix Baumgartner’s epic 26-mile jump from the stratosphere
It is considered as the world’s record jump speed up to 1600 feet per minute. This picture was taken when Felix Baumgartner was preparing to jump from the stratosphere.
11. Karen Clarkson visited and cried over the grave of Sergeant Joel Clarkson, her son, on Memorial Day
Karen Clarkson was not well when her son, Sgt Joel Clarkson was killed by the army ranger team of Afghanistan. She was crying over her slain song’s grave.
12. Linda Workman recovers a baby doll from tornado-stricken West Liberty, Kentucky
Gratefully a Linda Workman who rescued a baby doll into an acute state of uncertainty. Everybody should do humanitarian aid as well.
13. Man watches the flood through his window in the Netherlands
During the flood, an old man was seeing floodwater to stay beside his window, this news with Powerful Photograph had been published by the local TV channel of the country.
14. Manhattan blackout during Hurricane Sandy
After Hurrican Sandy hit, there wasn’t electricity, people of this area had to have numerous problems to live there. It happened around 9 PM, on October 29, 2012.
15. President Obama hugs North Point Marina owner, Donna Vanzant, during his visit to New Jersey
After Hurrican Sandy hit, President Barack Obama visited new jersey and consoled people with friends. He solved problems figuratively and literally in New Jersey.
16. The big contrast during New York Fashion Week
During the new york fashion week, most of the young stylish girls who were coming to semi-annual series of events, held in February.
17. The coast of Seaside Heights, New Jersey after Sandy moves on to New York
New Jersey is famous for its remarkable places, strong security, and strong management. The effect of hurricane sandy which could not forgive came about 5 feet on the southern coast to about 8 feet on the northern coast.
18. The First Couple looking at the remains of the World Trade Center from the One World Trade Center building
Can I talk to you, Barak Obama? It is a common question of all to the president of the United state. He is a dissenting voice person who helps people. According to this Powerful Photograph, he also a well-known person in his family.
19. Tibetan man sets himself ablaze in protest
Good governance and curbing corruption need to develop a country. A young man who was fire-burning himself to get peoples’ right of this country.
20. Two firefighters console each other after finding out a colleague was killed during the Philadelphia fire
It is a very dangerous task between them. As we know every firefighter generally helps people when they need but it is different instead of helping people.