In retaining with the seven preceding collection of the hit BBC comedy/crime drama Death in Paradise, there can be a chain of recent faces this 12 months heading south to ‘paradise’.
Seasons 8, which began on Thursday, January 10 on BBC One, stars Ardal O’Hanlon as DI Jack Mooney. He and his crew at the Honoré Police Station are investigating murder instances on the fictitious Caribbean island of Saint Marie.
While Red Dwarf celebrity Danny John-Jules said good-bye to Saint Marie after his seven-season stint as Officer Dwayne Myers, there can be a number of right away recognizable faces to be able to visit any lengths to keep away from turning into the weekly sufferer or in a suspect by means of call. On the blackboard of the police station.
For Seasons 8, visitors will at once apprehend:
- Charlotte Richie (Nurse Barbara in Call The Midwife)
- Richard James-Collier (Thomas Barrow in Downton Abbey)
- Anna Chancellor (Four Weddings and Funeral, The Hour, Pride and Prejudice, Downton Abbey, The Crown, Mapp, and Lucia)
O’Hanlon, the superstar of Father Ted and My Hero, joined the forged throughout season 6 changing Love Actually big-name Kris Marshall (Detective Humphrey Goodman), who replaced Ben Miller (Detective Richard Poole).
Miller’s person was killed within the first episode of season 3, at the same time as Marshall’s individual left the island in the middle of season 6.
Additional guest stars for Seasons 8 encompass:
- Blake Harrison (The Inbetweeners, First Suspect 1973)
- Chizzy Akudolu (Holby City, Green Wing, Twenty Twelve)
- Rebecca Front (Thicker, Poldark, Midsomer Murders, Doctor Who, Humans)
- Richard Blackwood (Eastenders, Dancing on Ice 2019)
New additions to the solid will soon recognize that “loss of life” is a lot extra familiar on the island, making it much less of a “paradise” than advertised. Considered the most murderous area inside the international, the island will host Ruby, Commissioner Patterson’s niece, played through Shyko Amos, at the Honoré Police Station for season 8.